Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fireworks

If you have not experienced, explored, or even heard of Fireworks, then I suggest you get your little booty in gear!

Fireworks is a phenomenal program! It embodies most of the characteristics found in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and many other CS4 applications. After attempting to create web pages in both Dreamweaver and Fireworks, I have officially decided to create my entire site in Fireworks. I will then bring the files into Dreamweaver where I will complete the finishing touches and publish to the Internet.

I would like to add that Lynda.com is continuing to excite me each and every time I use it. The tutorials are extremely beneficial, without which I would have taken more than 5 hours just navigating the new program (Fireworks). It is worth looking into!

I'll keep you posted with my progress. Happy Tuesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment