Monday, October 5, 2009

Domain Update!

UPDATE:

I just registered for three domains!

- annemorningstar.com
- annemorningstar.net
- annemorningstar.org

These are under my ownership for the next two years, and I plan to renew after that. Now all I need to do is create my site, find a web host, and upload my complete website!

Are you looking for a company to order your domain from? If so, then I recommend Network Solutions (networksolutions.com). The registration process was easy and, as far as I can tell, Network Solutions is a reliable company. For instance, no more than 10 minutes after completing my order, I received an confirmation e-mail and tested the availability for each of the above domains; I went to godaddy.com in an attempt to "buy" each of the domains. FAILURE to purchase! SUCCESS for me as the official owner! All of my domains are listed as "Taken." Because Network Solutions has put my ownership into the system, no other competitor has the ability to sell the options.

*It is acceptable for you all to do a little dance at this point ;)...I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment