Monday, November 9, 2009

Samples

It is difficult coming up with artwork/designs for yourself. That is the difficulty I am currently dealing with. My teacher suggested, what I feel to be, a great solution; I should come up with three or more options, show the variations to people, and see what they like and don't like. I consider this step in my web design process to be the first usability test.

Let me know what you guys really think! Be honest:)...Any criticisms are more than welcome:)...




4 comments:

  1. Did my comment from yesterday not post? It seems not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I will just have to rewrite it! The first one is pretty, but not edgy enough for you, methinks. Love the second one, but I would be afraid the artwork might interfere with the text and make it hard to read. My favorite is three/four, because the colors are so unique and interesting and the lines are so organic. Slightly prefer the font size of four (for us blind-as-bats!). You're so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE!!!!...Thanks SO much for your input my wonderful Katherine:)...There are still a few things I will be changing around, BUT three and four are the two that I am most drawn to as well..I will be sending updates as soon as I am able to:)...Any other recommendations or thoughts are much appreciated!!!...Talk to you soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are fabulous! I can't wait to see the updates!

    ReplyDelete